This section of the journal includes all abstracts from students in the natural sciences. Abstracts included are:
- Sustainable Water Resource Management in a Changing Climate: 60-Year Analysis of Three Counties
- Resistin-Mediated Mitochondrial Fragmentation is Associated with Decreased Levels of Mitofusin 2
- The Effect of Hydroxyurea and Quercetin on Hypoxia- Induced Cell Damage in Sickle Cell Disease
- Mass Balance Change at Engabreen
- Aging Effect of Hematopoietic Stem Cells
- Interactions Between Cis-Acting Replicating Element of Hepatitis C Virus and Host Cell Factors
Sherrer, Gabrielle; Canton, Imani; McGee, Monica; Lang, Qaasimah Alexis; Lyons, Faith; and Williams, Martine
"Natural Science Abstracts,"
Continuum: The Spelman Undergraduate Research Journal: Vol. 1
, Article 10.
Available at: http://digitalcommons.auctr.edu/continuum/vol1/iss1/10