Edward Allen Jones (1903-1981) attended Morehouse Academy in 1918. Upon graduation from the Academy in 1922, he entered Morehouse College, where he received his B.A. and graduated as class Valedictorian in 1926. Dr. Jones began his teaching career at Morehouse College in 1927 and worked as a professor there until 1977. While a member of the Morehouse faculty, he served as Chairman of the Department of Foreign Languages from 1930-1977, and held the Fuller E. Callaway Chair in French from 1970-1977. At the time of his death he was serving as the Director of Institutional Research at Morehouse. Beyond his as a a professor, Dr. Jones was a member of the College Language Association, Editor of the College Language Association Journal from, a member of Phi Beta Kappa, and President of the Grand Jurors Association of Fulton County. Photographs range from the 1920s-1970s.
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.